viernes, 12 de marzo de 2010

Unit 9 The Mind




Introductions
This unit is very important because remembers old times about of your chilhood, friends, parents, grandparents, toys, music, school,vacation, my house..!

My House:
As a child, I lived with my family in the aparment. The aparment is small because and beautiful and very welcoming, there still alive and remember much times where a child.

My Parents:
My parents are the best guides and those who helped me since child to be who i am today and love you much

My Brother:
As kids played and shared many: played, slept, tv and i love my brother in the best brother.







My Grandparents:
My grandparents the maxim and the best i consented, played with me and love me as i loved them much





Food:
What more i liked as a child was corn flakes







My friends:
My childhood friends where the best us today good friends we played with dolls and shared many






My toys:
I liked playing with barbies





Music:
I liked de music were: Ali bombom bombero, los pollitos among other.







School:
My school was very pretty and big and i liked







A Vacation:
On vacation went to the beach with my family o but of Mèrida




Conclusion:
I liked this unit because me recalled as a child

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario